Giant Eagle is a supermarket chain with stores in the U.S. states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana and Maryland. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and incorporated on March 17, 1933. Supermarket News ranked Giant Eagle No. 21 in the 2012 "Top 75 North American Food Retailers" based on 2011 fiscal year estimated sales of $9.3 billion. In 2005, it was the 32nd-largest privately held corporation, as determined by Forbes. Based on 2005 revenue, Giant Eagle is the 49th-largest retailer in the United States
- Phone Number:
- Talk to human:
Direct to human.
- Call Time:
24*7*365 - Always Open
- For online help:
- Company URL:
- Useful Tools & Number to call:
- FAX Number :
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Customer Care Department Number
All of our patients are unique. That’s why we provide unparalleled, personalized care, offering improved choice, convenience and quality of life. Our goal is to keep you on track with your therapy through a variety of support services, including:
1. A single point of contact for questions, concerns or issues.
2. Personalized, one-to-one care that fits your healthcare needs — face-to-face interaction with our Pharmacists, disease education, side effect management, injection training, overall disease and medication monitoring.
3. Pharmacists and Patient Care Coordinators to help you stay on track with refill reminders.
4. Convenient Specialty Prescription pick-up at any Giant Eagle Pharmacy location.
5. Billing experts who help you obtain authorizations for service and medication, and proactively enroll you in manufacturer copay programs to help you reduce out-of-pocket costs.
6. Clinical support and consultation from licensed nurses.
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Website: https://www.gianteagle.com/Pharmacy/
What is toll free number of Giant Eagle Pharmacy: + 1-800-553-2324
For Queries or Contact Giant Eagle Pharmacy: https://www.gianteagle.com/About/FAQs/
To find a Giant Eagle Pharmacy near you, please visit the Giant Eagle Pharmacy Store Locator.
Giant Eagle Pharmacy Customer Support and Service Phone Number
Leave your comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked
|Posted By : Joan elliott
I have been a customer at giant eagle ..macaluso in niles ohio for 30 years. I have bought thousands of dollars in groceries and prescriptions. Today was the last time I will step foot in that store. I an transferring my prescriptions. I went to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions that were called in last week. The girl at the cash register was extremely rude and condescending. I asked her to calm down and listen to what I was saying, she said it's not here, we will check our messages and get back to you. The rudeness and her nasty tone were co tinued.the pharmacist did nothing.i left and will file another report. I am furious.
Posted Date : 01 Mar 2020
|Posted By : Craig steinmetz
This is the second time that market district in solon, ohio has screwed up in the pharmacy. My daughter relies on this medicine and Friday when I asked to make sure they had both the tech said yes and to come back tomorrow so I went Saturday at noon. The tech taking care of me said that they didn’t have either in stock. This is incompetence 100% on giant eagle. You might want to consider training staff better. 2162992425
Posted Date : 07 Dec 2019