Category : Digital Marketing Tags : Digital Marketing, SEO, SMO, Social Media marketing, online marketing
Digital marketing signifies, showcasing any business product or service online. To gain more customers, business need to opt for digital marketing process. Choosing online marketing strategy means, taking all the necessary steps to reach out the potential customer, who are looking for the exact product or services.
There are certain tools and process using which, one can grow the business and reach out the customers, not only locally but other parts of the globe as well. We discuss some of the process below in brief.
1) SEO – SEO (stand for Search Engine Optimization) means generating the organic traffic to your website, it is the non-paid process or which you need not pay anything to Search Engines. By choosing some keywords you can boost the daily traffic on your website. SERPs or Search Engine Result Pages ranks your website pages using these keywords.
The traffic on your website is directly proportional to the ranking on SERP, more the rank, more will be website visitors. This will let your website to reach out the potential or passive customers, who are actually in need of the service. So SEO optimizes the website by adding keywords.
2) PPC or SEM – PPC (stands for Pay Per Click) it is also called SEM (stands for Search Engine Marketing). Unlike SEO this is the paid service offered by the Search Engines, like, Google or Bing. Since, it is paid process, it gives the result in quite less time as compared to SEO. So, if you’re looking for business in the short-time then this is the right choice.
3) SMM – SMM (stands for Social Media Marketing) is another best way to promote your business on various social media platforms. Social media can also be used to take the most valuable feedback from the customers and increase the brand value to attract more customers. By using these feedbacks the quality of the products and services can also be made better. All the steps taken to grow your business on social media is a part of SMM.
You can pay and select the target customer on social media platforms too. You get into a conversation to your customers on social media and even take suggestions to improve the product quality or provide more information about your product or service.
4) Content Marketing – The name itself is self-explanatory, it refers to the quality content on the website or online portal. Nothing matters in digital marketing other than the content. It is the content which represents your products or services to your customer. It goes everywhere on social media or on search engines. So, you’ve to be very cautious when writing the content for your website.
Always write the relevant content for your products and services, choose the appropriate keywords which are usually searched by the customers on search engines or on social media.
5) Affiliate Marketing – It refers to process of paying someone to sell your products and services, just like outsourcing or hiring someone. Today many blogging websites or service providers use affiliate marketing to increase their customer-base. They hire sales experts and pay them for selling on their behalf.
While choosing the affiliate marketers you have to ensure that all the contract terms are discussed, understood and agreed beforehand. You don’t want to hire someone, not so capable to take your brand to your right customers, which may lead to losing customers.
6) Influencers Marketing – This refers to hiring those individuals who are already popular or viral on the social media platforms. These influencers have lots of fan following, which like and share their posts on various social media platforms, like Facebook, Snapchat or Instagram.
7) Email Marketing – This is the most conventional process to reach out your customers or subscribers via an email. You can send the regular updates to your email subscribers to make them aware about your newly launched products or updates in the service patterns and procedures. You can also send the email notifications for the new offers or seasonal discounts.
8) Mobile Marketing – Just like email marketing this is also the very popular method to reach the customer or subscribers. It is still effective to increase your customer base. The promotion also be done on social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or SnapChat.
Using the above procedures and processes you can take your business to new heights and increase our customers. These are some of the basic techniques, using which the business can grow from locally to globally. In the end just want to say that it is very easy to acquire the customers using all the above steps, but the most important thing is to retain the customers. It is always advisable to business to increase not only the sales but also the after-sales or customer services.